Praziquantel Open Box
- EUR: 0.80€
- GBP: £0.70
- CZK: Kč20
- PLN: zł3.39
- RUB: руб.54.18
Praziquantel is used to treat diseases in humans, mammals, and fish that are caused by infection with several types of internal/gastrointestinal, and external parasites, including:
- Salmon poisoning disease
- Hydatid disease caused by infection of various organs with larval stages of tapeworms of the genus Echinococcus
- Cysticercosis caused by infection of the brain and/or muscles with the eggs and larvae of the pork tapeworm Taenia solium (though it has been judged less effective than albendazole in treatment of neurocysticercosis)
- Feline taeniasis caused in cats by gastrointestinal infection with adult tapeworms of the species Taenia taeniaeformis; used either alone or in combination with pyrantel pamoate
- Toxocariasis in cats and dogs whose gut is infected with the roundworms/nematodes Toxocara cati or Toxocara canis, respectively; use is often combined with pyrantel 
- Schistosomiasis caused by trematodes of the genus Schistosoma. As of 2005, praziquantel is the primary treatment for human schistosomiasis, for which it is usually effective in a single dose.
- Clonorchiasis brought on by the Chinese liver fluke Clonorchis sinensis
- Paragonimiasis caused by infection with lung flukes, mostly of the species Paragonimus westermani
- Fasciolopsiasis caused by intestinal fluke Fasciolopsis buski
- Diplozoon paradoxum and other Trematoda infections of many fish species
Praziquantel 600 mg per body worming intestinal tract name: Pharmaland
Praziquantel, marketed as Biltricide, is an anthelmintic used in humans and animals for the treatment of tapeworms and flukes. Specifically, it is effective against schistosoma, Clonorchis sinensis the fish tapeworm Diphyllobothrium latum.
It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health system.
Paraziquantel 600mg/tablet. Packaged 1 Tablet